I’m desperately trying to come with a cutesy acronym for this new series I’m starting that I’ll probably tire of in 3 weeks and move onto something else, but for now, what can I call this?
Stuff I Like Friday Edition would be SILFE
Friday Stuff I’ve Found = FSIF
Crap I Want to Share With You = CIWTSWY
Friday All Good Stuff = Oh, dammit. Nevermind.
Here are the things.
- These cashews. If you are a Target whore, you may have already discovered them. The tangy little bite of the balsamic just WORKS with the meaty nuttiness of the cashews. Sweet lord, I love these.
- Paige Ginn. This is her Instagram account. Go there now, and your life will immediately become 50% better.
- Salads in bags. I eat more salads because of salads in bags. They come in loads of flavor combinations now, and I eat them and eat them and I’m not listening to anyone who tells me they don’t have as much nutritional value as freshly torn lettuce, because neither does that bowl of cereal I’ll eat for lunch before I’ll prepare a gorgeous salad for myself every day.
- Frankincense. Can’t get enough of this weird essential oil that smells like it what moth balls would smell like if they smelled good. Somehow that makes all the sense in the world to me. I’ve been diffusing it, using it topically, and I tried a couple of drops under my tongue the other day. Oils are fun. I’m late to the game, but they are fun.
- The Boss Mom podcast. There is something so insanely brilliant about Dana Malstaff when she starts yapping her mouth, and despite my obsession with online business podcasts, she has a way of taking the same information you hear everywhere, and explaining it in a way that makes perfect sense. I just want to follow her around everywhere and serve her cocktails. Whatever that means.
Okay, that’s it for this week. Have you come up with my new name/acronym for this series yet?