Seeing as how it’s Friday, and tomorrow is Saturday, and the following day is Sunday, I have things to do, places to be, people to mingle with.
Therefore my next 3 posts will be fairly short and sweet.
Today, for instance. I would like to share with you a list of things I saw with my eyes, and maybe you will be amazed at my world.
- A pile of raw chicken carcasses near a neighbor’s mailbox. I believe that these people were planning on having a dinner party the next evening, and purchased the appropriate number of small chickens to prepare for the great repast. During the night, the chickens sprung to life, swinging out of the fridge onto the kitchen floor and held a square dancing competition in the kitchen. The danced until they fell breathlessly to the linoleum floor and couldn’t move so they got all gross and rancid and the owners woke up the next day and hurled them through the air toward the street and then promptly vomited.
- Silent, gorgeous snowfall at 2am when my dog woke me to take a poop walk. That silly girl, she has the bowels of a 90 year old man. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the first snowfall of the season and pretended I was a snow princess walking my great magical hound.
- A full-blown decorated and lighted Christmas tree gloriously blazing away in the front window of a neighbor’s house. Hot damn and good for them getting all festive this early. I bet they were biting their nails all through October, just waiting for Halloween to be over, already.
- This grocery list for me to bring out to my dad when I visit him.
5. This gorgeous woman and her gorgeous daughter and gorgeous husband. (That’s weird to say, isn’t it? Just making sure I’m creeping you out sufficiently.)
It’s Kari! From A Grace-full Life! I love and adore this woman, and she’s one of those people I connect with on a beyond-earthly level.